Alright let's get this over with....De rules:
-You must answer all the questions.-You must post all these questions and your own answers.-You must make up questions and answers.-You must tag 10 people.Tag backs are not allowed,unless you have no one else to tag.-*deep breath* You must complete the challenge within 10 days of being tagged or you will have to draw a headshot of whatever person/character your tagger requests.-You have to answer the questions truthfully,unless you cannot in good conscious do that.-YOU MUST COPY THESE RULES.
1. What's some of the worst movies you've ever seen?
Have to say all Transformers
movies after the first one(the second one was so bad that my mom went asleep 10 minutes into it lmfao ). There's also Ice Age 3-4
and Shrek 3-4
, but there's many more.2. Has there ever been a case for you were the movie is better than the book?
Possibly The Hunger Games
, but I rarely read books that have a movie adaptation so don't put my word on this.3. What's your favorite ceratosaur?
My favorites vary between lineage
For Ceratosaurids, it's Fosterovenator
For Noasaurids, it's either Limusaurus
For Abelisaurids, it's Carnotaurus4. What's your favorite thyreophoran?
So far it's been Miragaia
cause of the long neck and back spikes5. What are some of your favorite groups of mammals?
I don't really know, but both Cetancodontomorpha & Perrisodactyla interest me6. Do you believe feathers are ancestral to Dinosauria or not? If/if not, why?
summed it up very accurately about my views on feathers being a basal trait to Dinosauria, all of Avemetatarsalia, or stretching it to possibly Archosauria(though this is pushing it). You can see his comment here~The disease is spreading!7. If you could bring back 3 recently extinct animals, which ones would it be?
The Thylacine, Aussie Dragon(AKA Varanus "Megalania" prisca), & most other Australian megafauna cause the modern ecosystem is completely out of order 8. Monitor lizards or snakes?
Monitors I guess?9. What prehistoric animal would you like to have as a pet? Be realistic here (don't say "Titanosaurus", "Spinosaurus" or any other animal that is impossible to keep as a pet).
Being realistic, I'd say I would love to have a small dog-sized cynodont like Probainognathus
or something else around that size range. Or an minuscule ornithischian like Leallynasaura
to keep as a small fuzzy companion to easily care for.10. Were these good or bad questions?
Pretty good questions, especially for a new deviant like me
My questions:1. What's your all-time favorite extant & extinct animal?
2. Could derived ceratopsians & hadrosaurids living far north enough possess an elephantine fuzzy covering even though chances of it fossilizing is very slim to none?
3. List 3 facts you know about Jamaica. (so I can see if you're not affected by stereotypes)
4. Are you excited for Logan if you haven't watched it already(if you did, NO SPOILERS)?
5. Who wins in a fight: a 2-headed dinosaur or a robotic Bigfoot?
6. Which clade of non-avian dinosaurs could've survived the K-Pg mass extinction?(hypothetically)
7. Who/What inspired you to do art in general?
8. What is your favorite speculative evolution project(can by anything)?
9. What's your phylogenetic view on Megaraptora?
10. Are these some interesting questions?
, and of course,
To those who are tagged: Either put a response in a comment below or be cruel and do a journal. Your choice
Also my first journal on dA had to be one of those